Wednesday, December 31, 2008

EIGHT is GREAT!

Today, December 31, 2008 is Eli's 8th birthday! It feels just like yesterday we were driving this 7 pd. baby home in the snow in Brent's jeep. I remember how surreal it felt. I am trying to write this post without crying and it is really difficult! They are happy tears! God has blessed us beyond our wildest dreams! We love you Eli and our prayer for you is that you would become a man after God's own heart! Happy 8th Birthday!

I will praise the Lord with my whole heart. Psalm 111: 1a

5 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Eli! We love you to pieces and you are such a handsome, caring, funny little guy! I know what you mean about the tears! Time goes by way too fast and when you have a little one around, don't your older ones just seem so BIG?!

Mercer Family said...

Happy Birthday Eli! That is wild that he is 8 years old. I remember it like it was yesterday just thinking that you were the prettiest pregnant woman. I can't believe it has been 8 years!!!!!! I hope you have a great birthday!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Eli! Time goes by so fast! I remember the first time I saw him in the church nursery. He had the prettiest hair! I hope he has a great 8th birthday!!!

Ginger said...

Happy Happy B-day Eli. We hope it was great!!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday dear Eli from all of the Buhls! We love you and how you always make my girls laugh when you're around! I know you make your Mommy and Daddy so very proud!