Wednesday, November 12, 2008

LifeGroup Bonfire

Our LifeGroup Bonfire was Saturday, November 1st. While we were getting ready for the bonfire, Emma wanted to sit on Papaw's tractor and pretend like she was mowing. Here is little tiny Emma on Papaw's big tractor:







While I was taking Emma's picture, Eli wanted me to come over where he was. He kept saying "Look, Look!" When I finally got to him he found a new little friend. He named it Remy.













Remy was a cute little mouse...Brent and Eli took a liking to him, they wanted to take him home as a pet, I said, "NO WAY!!!"













It was a perfect day for a bonfire, clear and a little chillly. We roasted hot dogs and yummy smores:







All the kids had such a fun time running and playing. The boys played tag and football, while the girls got busy eating and staying warm. Emma and Kiersten loved the hot dogs!









Brent worked really hard to make everything just perfect. He made a "backdrop" for every family. Here is our family:








This night was filled with fun and fellowship with our friends!






4 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! I am so, so happy that you are blogging! I love your background-it's beautiful! The Bonfire looks like it was a lot of fun. I'm sad we missed it!

Amanda said...

I love your blog! Im glad you are blogging! Your background is great!!

Ginger said...

Love your blog. I am so happy my friends are creating their blogs. I love keeping up! Great job

Ashleigh said...

Hey Ally I love your blog. Did you ever snapfish the pictures of the bonfire? If not can I borrow the cd?