Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so many blessings to be thankful for; my health, my sweet husband, my beautiful children, and my loving family. Our Thanksgiving dinners start the week before and don't end until the Saturday after. We go to 5 different dinners with all different people. I take mac-and-cheese to all 5(I am sick of making macaroni and cheese!) These pictures were taken on actual Thanksgiving Day at my Aunt Vicki's house. This is my mom's side of the family. We gathered at 12 to eat yummy deep fried turkey, ham, and all the fixins(I like the sweet pototo casserole!) This is my mom, Vicki, and cousin Kelly going through the line:
Eli and Emma sat at the kid's table; they sat with Anna, Olivia, Kinley, and Kanyn:
It has been a while since Edan, Rebekah, and Mayson have seen each other. Edan has passed them up! Look at how much they have grown!
Edan was all tuckered out from so many smiles he had to take a snooze:
Mayson and Emma looked so cute in their matching fall plaid!
I love being with family. They are so special to me! This Thanksgiving made me realize how thankful I am to have such a great family!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your family is just beautiful! You are truly blessed. And I am so thankful for you-my best friend! Love you!